Closing Your California Business?

Want to dissolve, surrender or cancel your California-based business whether you operate as a domestic corporation, foreign corporation, limited liability company or partnership? The California Franchise Tax Board has a helpful brochure to tell you how. Click here.

Winding-down your Los Angeles County, Orange County, Ventura County or Santa Barbara County business can be done with the help of a qualified attorney. Call Mitchell A. Port at (310) 559-5259 if you would like assistance.