California Income Taxes: Get Some Relief

The California Franchise Tax Board explains that if you meet certain legal requirements, you may qualify for relief of payment on all or part of your unpaid income tax balance. California’s Franchise Tax Board will work with you to determine if you meet the requirements for relief. One approach is to complete and submit a “Request for Innocent Joint Filer Relief”.

Speak to a licensed California tax attorney to discuss fixing your tax problems. Call Mitchell A. Port at (310) 559-5259.